 Robotics / 10809
    IR sensitivity of CCD cameras —John Barnes
   As has been noted, a lot of CCD cameras are very sensitive to IR. You can take advantage of this by building IR illuminators out of half a dozen or so higher power IR LEDs. I think radio shack sells them. String them in series, add the appropriate (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: IR sensitivity of CCD cameras —Robb Greathouse
   I understand that is a wide variation to IR sensitivity in CCD and CMOS cameras. Does anyone know of a list rating either sensitivity or what to look for in the camera specifications. Robb, ----- Original Message ----- From: John Barnes (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)