 Robotics / 10798
  Looking for RCX Assembler information

I've been looking around for a while now for tools to program the RCX in assembler. I've seen just about all flavors of languages imaginable except assembler. Anyone have or know of an editor out there? Thanks, Phil (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Subsumption ala Brooks

The Artificial Life Route to Artificial Intelligence: Building Embodied, Situated Agents ed. L. Steels, R. Brooks ISBN 0-8058-1519-8 $? ($16 US used) There is also a book called "Making Things Move" or similarly titled. I have a copy but can't put (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)