 Robotics / 10793
RE: TV Cameras
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 01:09:40 GMT

Might want to check out X10's web site at http://www.x10.com.  They have
small and inexpensive wired and wireless (2.4 GHz) color and black and white
video cameras.  I purchased a 2.4 GHz color wireless camera with built in
microphone for an experimental UGV (unmanned ground vehicle) for around $70.
It includes the camera, transmitter and receiver, and two power
transformers.  The receiver has outputs for a VCR/TV.  Seems to be high
quality although I still have not tried it.

Take care,
Carl

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Mike Burger
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2000 7:38 PM
To: lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: TV Cameras

In lugnet.robotics, Dan Boger writes:

could you tell me where you found such a camera online?  We're • looking for
one to put on our trains.(http://www.wamalug.org)

I could not find Marshall anywhere online, but this web site had
some that appeared identical, though there were some minor differences
in resolution and dynamic light range:

www.imagesco.com/catalog