 Robotics / 10785
10784  |  10786
Subject:
Website update an page removal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 20:27:33 GMT

Over time a lot of material has been added to my website that doesn't have
anything to do with the real subject: artificial intelligence and machine
learning. So I decided to clean-up. As of march 1st the following pages will be
removed:

storage
control center
pneumatics
gear trains
dimensions
legs
connect beams
pneumatic loco
link to pc
electronics
pneumatic insect

cybermaster
scout
mindstorm
programming visual basic
                    assembler
                    rcx code
                    nqc
using variables
supervisory control
more outputs
power
master/slave
the real mccoy
dashboard
transfer
data collection
mother with pram

solar walker
mini walker

dress figures
automobiles

So almost everything but the AI section. Ofcourse new pages will be added, but
the focus will entirely be on articial inteligence and machine learning. In fact
the whole thing will be redesigned, and I'm sure you'll like the new site. If
you want any information off the pages that will be removed now is the time to
do so.

Please note that even though I remove the pages and practically invite you to
copy them the rights still belong to me and you cannot use anything without
propper reference. Commercial use is strictly prohibited no matter what.

Have fun
CU  Bert

Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning www.bvandam.net

--