 Robotics / 10758
  RIS 2.0

I just saw this and didn't know if anybody else did, so I thought I would post it: (URL) the power adapter will be coming back. The photo shows a 2.0 printed RCX with the AC adapter port. I had heard that it would allow USB support, but cannot find (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)