 Robotics / 10754
10753  |  10755
Subject:
***Robot Fire Fighting Contest***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 21:22:41 GMT

  Hi All,
I am hopefully going to enter the fire fighting contest at trinity college in
Conn.
I have enterted before but not with RCX based robots.
Has anyone attemted to use the RCX for this task?
If so...
Does anyone have some usefull advise for me about it,also some routines for
going through the maze and any info on what I could use to find the candle.
Thanks for any help you can provide!
-Mike