 Robotics / 10746
    Re: Exploration Mars Camera
   hi if you have ever seen a movie that they do servalince in you would know that there is a company that makes a vary small color camera i will email you later when i find more info i know they exist. this would be much better than a cable ondrew (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Exploration Mars Camera —Marco C.
     (...) you (...) than (...) www.x10.com 's Wireless XCam2 ? ...I wished it was sold here in Europe :( ___...___ Marco C. aka McViper (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        New Robots —Rich Thompson
   I added some new robot designs to my site. Check out the Moon Buggy ((URL) based on a directional transmission, and the Walk and Roll Bot ((URL) based on a 90 degree rotated tread design. As usual, feedback is appreciated... Rich Thompson (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)