 Robotics / 10744
  Re: Exploration Mars Camera

Hi Andy, There will be a separate camera. In Europe, it should be availlable until September, so we have to wait a little bit for a original Lego-camera :-( A toyshop in switzerland has a photo on the homepage: (URL) Frank Andy Gombos (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Exploration Mars Camera

Hi, On the mentioned page they also say, that you can record sound and music. I am not sure whether the camera contains a micro or the SW is able to attach a soundtrack from the PC micro to the color-videos. Hmm.... Cheers Reimer PS: color video USB (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)