 Robotics / 10723
Re: ldraw part files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 18:55:22 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, desmarais1@firstclass.wit.edu (William Desmarais) writes:
does any one know where i can find some more ldraw parts.  I am looking
for thr new motor, the lego cannons, the rcx, and penumatics.  Any one
know if these are advailable?
Go to http://www.ldraw.org/download/updates/ ,then download the complete
update, since you are apparently a bit behind.  This has the new motor and the
RCX.  It doesn't have the pneaumatics or the cannon, since no one has made them
yet.
Alan
This message's random set is: 6389,
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6389