 Robotics / 10718
Re: Missing Order at LegoWorldShop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 23:57:30 GMT

Does anyone know if LegoWorldShop is still operating? I placed an order in
December, a partial shipment arrived, they charged me for the full amount, and
sent me several emails telling me of postponements. Now they don't answer my
emails and their phone number doesn't get through.

Don't waste any more time. Call your credit card company to dispute the
charge, and then follow up with a letter. You must write a letter to
preserve your rights; hopefully it's not too late.

If LegoWorldShop can't get it together to get you your order, there's no
reason you should have to pay for it.
--
Shit happens, but it doesn't stop anyone from eating.

Julian "a tribble took it " Gomez