 Robotics / 10713
    lego cad —William Desmarais
   does any one know of a good 3d lego program for making lego directions and other modles. I am looking to to lego technic parts in it. I know that there is Ldraw but i want something more graphical. I also have heard of a program from Autodesk called (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: lego cad —Alan Gerber
   Get MLCad. It is a great program with a graphical interface. Look at its site at (URL) . You need to download the Ldraw parts files. Alan This message's random set is 6474, (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)