 Robotics / 10712
Re: Missing Order at LegoWorldShop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 21:29:03 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, David Paule writes:
Does anyone know if LegoWorldShop is still operating?

legoworldshop.com closed down at the end of December...

   http://www.lugnet.com/?p=1999-12-31
   http://www.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=9592

but then it also apparently moved to a new location at the beginning of
January, but is apparently closed until late summer 2000...

   http://www.lugnet.com/?p=2000-01-03
   http://www.lugnet.com/technic/?n=644

I placed an order in
December, a partial shipment arrived, they charged me for the full amount,
and sent me several emails telling me of postponements. Now they don't
answer my emails and their phone number doesn't get through.

Yikes!!!  :-(

--Todd