 Robotics / 1068
  RE: Predator/Prey thoughts ...

(...) Agreed! (...) Stop it, my boss wants to know what I'm laughing at. Is this going to be a new top 10 list? 121 = Hey baby, Do those tracks go all the way around? 255 = Woohoo look at the studs on that! (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Predator/Prey thoughts ...

(...) How about; Grrrr, Those Bricks Go All The Way To The Top! Don't worry, you can't get downloaded the first time.... (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)