 Robotics / 10674
10673  |  10675
Subject:
Controlling a Unimat lathe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 00:14:14 GMT

I have an old Unimat (model 14412) lathe that I would like to try to control
with one of our lab's Mindstorms kits. Does anyone have any suggestions for
ways to connect the motors to the two lead screw adjusting wheels?

(Photo at http://eame.ethics.ubc.ca/users/pad/Robots/Unimat.jpg)

Thanks in advance,

Peter Danielson
Robot Ethics Lab