 Robotics / 10617
  LEGO IR Sensor

Hi. The disk with my email on it died, so I need to find out how to get in touch with the person who builds IR sensors for the RCX system. I would also like to find out (again) the url for Quite C. As I recall, it was somewhere in Italy. Thanx. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LEGO IR Sensor

(...) Hi Barbara, if you mean IRPD sensors (for proximity detection), two sources come to my mind: Dennis Clark's: (URL) Sevcik's: (URL) I would also like to find out (again) the url for Quite C. As I (...) (URL) page: (URL) member page: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)