 Robotics / 10603
  Robotics Conference Session??????

Hi. My hard disk drive died this morning taking with it the announcement posted to this list about the robotics in education session at a forthcoming IEEE conference. Does anyone at all still have that announcement. I talked to the organizers and (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Robotics Conference Session??????

Barbara, In reference to your question about the call for papers, please find attached below the original announcement. I, too, hope to get a paper in the session as my class of freshman engineers are designing and building an Urban Search and (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)