 Robotics / 10583
  RE: Controlling pneumatics II [fischertechnik valves]

I checked the instructions on the pneumatic robots kit and they have designs that show three and two valves controling two cylinders. I will build these models over the weekend (right now I am finishing up the Space Shuttle). I will also try the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Controlling pneumatics II [fischertechnik valves]

(...) I would think any diode that would handle 50V, 1.5A would work, which is most all diodes. James P (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)