 Robotics / 10568
10567  |  10569
Subject:
Problem with the bytekode 25 xx.. start task download..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 13:11:44 GMT

Hello. I am a student at faculty of engineering Oslo, Norway. I am
trying to controll the RCX(I have made a lego car) over internett. I
have a Java-interface to the RCX to send the bytekodes. I have
tryed Kekoa Proudfoot instructions:

Set program number: 91 04  "This works fine"
Start task download: 25 00 00 00 04 00 "This don' t work".
I get "no response" from the RCX on the last comand. And then i
can't go on with 45 "transfere data".

I hope someone can help me/ give me some hints...

I also have a Lego mindstorms RCX page (but in norwegian) at:
http://128.39.75.29.