 Robotics / 10545
Re: I need a lego air tank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 21:49:44 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Daniel Wayne Poole writes:
In lugnet.robotics, desmarais1@firstclass.wit.edu (William Desmarais) writes:
I need a lego air tank any suggestons on where to get one?  I called lego
shop at home and they only 1 set that had 1 in it for $50.  Lego shop at
home or pistco doesent sell it seperatly.

is $50 a good price
or is there a different option

is there any other places i could shop at?

Try looking for the Technic Search Sub set on E-bay, or some other auction
site.  You might call Lego back and see if they have any of these left.  I
bought one for 25 bucks when it was put on special.  They may have some left.
Also look for the articulated front end loader and the "modified" tow truck.
Someday (hopefully) we can get the air tanks using the upcoming Lego Direct
service.

Sets that contain the air tanks include:
8250 - 8299 Search Sub - 1 tank
8459 Pneumatic front loader - 1 tank
8462 Tow Truck - 2 tanks
The 8462 set is still available and you can get two tanks - this is your best
bet until they are available individually (if ever! :( )
You can also get sets containing the tank at Pitsco, but this is much more
expensive. Good luck and good hunting!
Daniel