 Robotics / 10524
    Re: Sensor Reliability —Ben Jackson
   In lugnet.robotics, Dave Baum writes: [regarding the accuracy of the LEGO temperature sensor] (...) My recent experience with the rotation sensor led me to two conclusions: the RAW values measured by the RCX are significantly affected by both (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Sensor Reliability —Roger Hamlett
   (...) plan (...) The reading is affected by wire length, because this introduces more capacitance in the equation. When the RCX switches off power, and takes a reading from the sensor, there is only a tiny period of time for the signal to stabilise (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)