 Robotics / 10512
  Better than the microscout, it's the 9v battery box!

I've built an obstacle avoiding robot... With no CPU! The brains of this baby is the 9v battery box. I call it the Rock Stupid Rover. All it needs is a few BURPs for decoration. Build it yourself and try all three programs! (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Better than the microscout, it's the 9v battery box!

Hi Ben, Totally cool! David Leeper (loves AI that's got no AI!) (...) baby (...) few (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Better than the microscout, it's the 9v battery box!

Ben Jackson wrote... (...) (URL) this is really COOL!. For a guy that gave up on pbForth and moved on to legOS for the extra flexibility, it's almost as if you were stuck somewhere without a computer and couldn't help but tinker... :-) The layout of (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)