 Robotics / 10506
  RCX Compatable Pneumatic Solenoid Valves for SALE!

LEGO Compatible Pneumatic Solenoid Valve See picture at: (URL) Valve Specifications: 3-way valve (in, cylinder, and exhaust) 7 watt 6-12volt DC (power output from RCX Brick or motor power pack will actuate) 20-25 pumps max pressure (rating based on (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: RCX Compatable Pneumatic Solenoid Valves for SALE!

hey just wanted to remind you of my ongoing sale of RCX Compatable Pneumatic Solenoid Valves. I now have a webpage with all the info at: (URL) Ive also added a new page dedicated to the Pneumatic Digger my Roomate made. It can be found at: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)