 Robotics / 10500
10499  |  10501
Subject:
Slope parameter FAQ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 20:09:00 GMT

Is there a FAQ for the slope parameter? I've read Dave Baum's book description
about 10 times and I THINK I get it, but I'm still pretty new to the RCX and
I'm just trying to wrap my head around this concept.

I think I just need a bunch of example to look at and puzzle through, but
any/all help would be greatly appreciated.