 Robotics / 105
Re: only 70.000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 16:22:41 GMT

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net wrote:

Richard Franks wrote in message
<36196BB0.7EDF@__no_spam_please_im_veggie__spider.com>...
I've been rather suprised about all the media attention and wide
attraction it has caused - it's either luck or shrewd marketing.. or
perhaps a bit of both. But what better way to get free publicity than to
get parents queuing up outside stores for your product because of
shortages? :)

Richard,
being from Scotland, did you perchance catch the BBC story on it on the
B'fast news? I unfortunately had missed it......

Unfortunately I (ab)use my flexitime way too much to catch Breakfast
news :( I've heard from quite a few people who saw things on TV or on
the radio though!

Sadly enough I wasn't head-hunted or anything! Obviously I'm not good
enough! *sniffle* I'll have to get in more practice.. ;)

Richard

--
Remove everything in-between and including the '_'s to reply!