 Robotics / 10467
Re: Digital Camera with LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 09:18:08 GMT

I've downloaded your software. It seems solid - but with one problem (Well,
two, but I fixed one).

Your NQC code had to be cleaned up quite a bit. There were a lot of errors
(^:

This program is far far from perfect, I never finished it totally, and
it was only working with my setup. But within  a week or two, I'd like
to build my own lego camera. And I'd like to make de pc soft more
universal. The nqc part is a total mess, but it was +- working...

Second, whenever I try to run your rcxProject1.exe file and it asks which
com port to use, It pulls the following error up:

"Remember to call initComm or reInitComm and set properties before you call
PBrickAliveOrNot()"

Any ideas? )^:

Do you have borland delphi? If so, you may check the whole stuff and try
to modify it. If you don't have it or you don't use pascal, I'll try to
update the soft to a bug-"free" version, or at least one which works.

Phil

Simple yet usefull  Robot stuff goto
http://users.swing.be/philippe.jadin
Votre site internet en un clin d'oeil : http://clairetnet.cjb.net