 Robotics / 10461
    RcxCC crashing - help —Gavin Price
   I just got a new ThinkPad, and RcxCC now will not start without crashing and giving this error: Exception EOleSysError in module RCXCC.EXE at 00053DC9. Class not registered. OK I reinstalled it, but no luck. Any ideas? -Gavin (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RcxCC crashing - help —Alex Wetmore
   From: "Gavin Price" <Gavin.Price@intel.com> (...) and (...) Did you copy over spirit.ocx and register it (or install the Mindstorms software, which does that for you?). This error says that a COM object isn't installed on your machine, and the most (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)