 Robotics / 10434
RE: Roller coaster track (was RE: Fiber-optic connection between Scout & MicroScout)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 16:05:20 GMT

Sounds like a good chance for a group buy on chain-links... Is anyone else
dying to have a ton of these little suckers?

within the rod portion of the Changeover Catch element:

   http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/trans/trans_2.html

The new 8002 Destroyer Droid set comes with ten Changeover Catch
elements

could come up with to use was the "changeover catch" (see link above). I • have
exactly one of them, from a Space Shuttle set. Lets see... I should be • able to
buy two 8002's with 10 of these pieces for the price of one Space Shuttle • on
clearance... that's an improvement of 20x! Still way to expensive...

How many do you need? My Lego pusher claims she can get me any number of • any
part still in production (and 10000, not less, sets of any set not in
production anymore:))
We could put her to the test???