 Robotics / 10413
  Re: Positioning

Hi Roger, This sounds interesting. Unfortunately, I don't have any experience with Beacon mapping, though I hope to explore it some time in the future. Perhaps someone else on this list has experience in this area? David Leeper (would love to find (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Positioning

(...) The real problem, would be how to return the data to the RCX. The sensor would either have to return the two 'distance' values, and use two sensor inputs, or do the arithmetic itself, and return an X/Y co-ordinate pair on two inputs. Either (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)