 Robotics / 10412
10411  |  10413
Subject:
Robots In Love?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 03:50:49 GMT

Hi All,

I've just put up a new web site. It's about a new type of mathematics I
invented about a decade ago. It's called Love, and works well at
mathematically representing emotion. What does this have to do with robots?
Well, I AM building an android.

Here's the URL:
http://alive0.tripod.com/Love.htm

David Leeper (wouldn't deprive Adam of a heart)