 Robotics / 10394
    Re: Positioning —Mauro Vianna
   Well, I can tell the robot to turn 45 degrees using timing but it's not precise enough. It would be something about 43-47 degrees. I could use a rotation sensor (but I don't have one) to increase accuracy but there will always be a smal error. After (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Positioning —David Leeper
   Hi Mauro, I understand now, and you're right, it is a concern. I think the way to deal with it is to make landmarks big and hard to miss. This is the way landmarks work in real like. They are big. In this case, I'd say this means using a wide strip (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)