 Robotics / 10392
  RE: Robotic Ants [Challenges for multiple robots]

Andre and David: I would prefer the IR beam not be used for a scent trail since the scent trail for ants works in the absence of the ant that laid it. However I think using the IR beam is easier. We have five issues - finding the food, laying the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)