 Robotics / 1033
RE: Flex system availability
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 18:10:18 GMT

On Thu, 3 Dec 1998, Eric Eilebrecht wrote:

What is the "Flex-system?"

It takes those 1/16" (2cm?) tubes seen in many current Technic sets, often
used for trim, and runs pushrods through them.  Pretty handy for some
things.

My hope when I finally get my Mindstorms is to make a 400% scale Bungee
Blaster with radio control :)

Daniel "Dan'l" Miller                Senior, School of Aeronautics and
danielmi@expert.cc.purdue.edu        Astronautics, Purdue, Indiana
danielmi@cartoon.ecn.purdue.edu