 Robotics / 10289
  RCX Tool

Of the large amount of tools and utilities for generate, compile or download RCX code from PC to RCX, wich are the better? Where can I find such utilities or tools? Thanks Julio Serrano (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX Tool

You'll find at (URL) list of some of the tools to program RCX. If some tools are missing, let me know. I plan to upgrade this page soon. Also, although this is my own page, I forgot to mention my own tool, that you can find by visiting PRO-RCX link (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)