 Robotics / 10273
  RE: 9736 Exploration Mars

The text beside the picture says: "Exploration Mars is an expansion set to the Robotics Invention System, which allows you to build robotic Rovers and equipment for a Mars Expedition. Includes CD-ROM, special wheels, caterpillar treads and other (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 9736 Exploration Mars

Has anyone actaully seen a 9736 available for sale anywhere? I heard that it was scrapped because LEGO couldn't get the cost of the camera down enough to be able to sell it at the $50 MSRP that they wanted too. I don't know if that was true though. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 9736 Exploration Mars

The digital camera is being sold as a separate item (9731). As far as I know the Exploration Mars add-on is still planned. As for when it will actually ship -- that's anyone's guess. "Kyle McDonald" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 9736 Exploration Mars

Hi. How is this stuff different from the Red Rover kit on page 14-15 of the 2000 Pitsco Catalogue or page 62 of the 1999 Catalogue. It is NOT inexpensive. It costs $379.00. (Pitsco # 990046) Barbara Nostrand +---...---+ | Barbara Nostrand, Ph.D. | | (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)