 Robotics / 10262
10261  |  10263
Subject:
A recharge BOT?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:29:18 GMT

Hi,

Did anyone try to build a bot with the capability of recharging its
rechargable batteries? I wonder if it is possible. Can you recharge the
batteries when they are still with in the RCX?
I want to try this without blowing up my RCX. My both should wander around, and
when its battery status is low it should go to the light source where it
can recharge its batteries, untill 99%. With this no over-charging would occur.

Guido