 Robotics / 10260
  CYE goes open-source...

Interesting stuff... Does anyone on the list have any experience with their products? [QUOTE FROM (URL) Probotics team is proud to announce that we are releasing all of our source code to Map-N-Zap under the Gnu Public License. This includes all of (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)