 Robotics / 10231
    Quite C - A really C for Windows —Francesco Ferrara
   Hi, I have done some work on Windows so that you can use all power of your RCX. It is a really C (GNU) that can compile programs very small (that can use all of your 32k memory) or very large using firmware download option (so you don't have to (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Quite C - A really C for Windows —Jonathan Brown
    (...) Francesco -- Looks great. I will give it a whirl this w/end (24 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)