 Robotics / 10222
  Make file

I just download, installed, and confirmed that I can compile programs using the QC package from Ferrara Francesco. I have noticed that there is no MAKE utility in the C:\QC\BIN directory, thus I can not execute the MAKEFILE. I'll leave a msg to (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Quite C - Re: Make file

You can compile files by hand using info into makefile -- ___...___ Ferrara Francesco John A. Donaldson <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:3889046A.3F12BC...nfi.net... (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)