 Robotics / 10216
    Update: Which Set Should I Buy FAQ —Brian Connors
   Hello world... I thought I'd let all know that I've updated the "Which Set Should I Buy" FAQ to reflect recent developments in reverse-engineering of the DDK and RDS. It's located at (URL) me know if there's anything to add. /Brian ===== -- (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Update: Which Set Should I Buy FAQ —Dave Baum
   (...) fyi- NQC already supports CyberMaster, and support for Scout is in beta test. Dave Baum (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)