 Robotics / 10201
Re: FYI: Another Robot Dog!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 22:26:15 GMT

The link (duplicated below) has been split into two lines during e-mail, and
needs to be reconnected.

Copy both lines into Notepad or another text editor, and recombine them.
Copy them back into your Start --> Run line or Address Bar on your Web
browser.

The link to http://poo-chi.segatoys.co.jp/ does indeed work. You'll need to
add the Japanese Font pack, if not already installed, to the browser of your
choice (and, in IE's case, select Japanese Autoselect from the View-->Fonts
menu) if you want to read the actual Kanji, as this site doesn't include a
META tag to specify the language.

BTW, if anyone has an English translation of this info, I'd love to see
it--but don't make a special effort on my account.

--Doug Wilcox

WordSmith Digital Document Services
403 VFW Drive
Rockland, MA 02370

781-871-6162
fax 781-871-6264
http://www.wordsmithdigital.com
ICQ# 24868783

- Web design (including e-commerce)
- Searchable Digital Documents on CD
- Desktop Publishing - Design - Scanning
- Computer/Software Consulting (Technical Wizardry)
- Computer Demons Exorcised
- Officially Registered in Dogbert's New Ruling Class

http://www.startribune.com/stOnLine/cgi-bin/article?thisSlug=BRAL20&date=20-
Jan-2000