 Robotics / 10194
    Sending a message to a RCX using a PC —Denis Cousineau
   Thanks to many people (Roger Hamlett and Philippe Possemiers among other), I now have a short VB program that can send message to the RCX using the IR tower. I give you the code for your use. I always use mod 256 to make sure the message was in the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)