 Robotics / 10190
Re: The Differential and One-Motor Turning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 05:38:23 GMT

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, Philip Ogston wrote:
How is it built? Well, it's difficult to describe, and since I had so much fun
figuring it out for myself from a few clues, I'll let you work on it for a
while before I give it away.  Here's your clue:  you need two differentials
(two dark greys works best, two light greys is ok too, but I don't think you
can use one of each).  I'll work on a description and post it in a few days if
no one beats me to it.  I have a feeling that there are several quite different
solutions, which might be smaller or more elegant than mine, so if anyone works
one out, email me.

I have a collection of solutions (some from me, some from others) at
http://www.phred.org/~alex/lego.

alex