 Robotics / 1018
    Where to get Mac software... —Michael Westphal
   All, If this has been covered before, please be patient and direct me to the FAQ... (or talk to me offline) Thanks. My Mac-based son wants a Mindstorms for Xmas. Pitsco-Dacta wants to sell me $190 worth of stuff on top of the Mindstorms set just to (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)