 Robotics / 10162
    Micro Rover! —Ben Jackson
   I decided to see how small a rover I could build while still including steering and a bumper. This rover is too small to carry an RCX (actually you could hide it behind an RCX), so it operates with a tether: (URL) else have any tiny mindstorms (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Micro Rover! —Harri 'Junkarn' Manni
   On Wed, 19 Jan 2000, Ben Jackson wrote: Nice work! I have made a few attempts to build as small as possible rover with the parts in Mindstorms, it's a good challange! I sure miss a couple of micro motors.. (...) //Harri Manni - 070-5850517 -"Do not (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)