 Robotics / 10133
10132  |  10134
Subject:
Pneumatics web site and the social interaction of robotic "specie s"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 07:26:22 GMT

Folks,

Last night I finished the first model in the pneumatic robots kits and put
it up on my website. You can find it at:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Column/9278/pneumorobots.html
<http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Column/9278/pneumorobots.html>

As this is a Lego Robotics list you will see my RCX's in the background. One
of my long term projects is to study the social interaction of different
robotic "species" at roughly the same level of evolution, in this case the
RCX and the fischertechnik. This project will have a separate web page and
when I make more progress I will notify the list.

My next project is to reproduce the pneumatic door using as many Lego
materials as possible.

Michael