 Robotics / 10103
  RE: Controlling pneumatics

The short answer is but the site is in German: (URL) . I haven't seen the pneumatic robots offered yet in the states (it just came out this past fall in Germany). I will find the relevant parts numbers and put the info up on my web site in the next (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Controlling pneumatics

Mondo-tronics in San Rafael, Ca. sells fischertechnik and has the pneumatic kit at $134.00 U.S. See www.RobotStore.com -Phil (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)