 Robotics / 10099
Re: need help for my IR proximity program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 11:52:15 GMT

MeTzBoi3104@aol.com wrote:

If you are not familiar with any language, then start start small with RCX
code. It's really much easier. Trust me!

Yes, of course. thanks for your answer - but as you can see (in the
program) did my "not familiar with any language" not mean that i have
to start from zero. i have learned a bit C++ before and i can read the
nqc-manual, which is not very complicated after working with C++.
but on the other hand i have not much experience (the C++ course was
just for my studies and didn't go very deep into the matter) - so what
i asked was just some hints from anybody who his working on a similar
problem and therefor has analyzed my little program (the interesting
part is only at the end "task ProximityDetection") and perhaps run it
himself.

obviously is at the moment nobody in this list who is working on this
problem.
and after reading hundreds of future mails it was obviously not very
clever from me to post a "complete" program - nobody did that.
so i will continue working - and post the next and hopefully better
version if anybody asks me.

but if you are interested in nqc manuals just tell me - i could send
you something (*.pdf), and if you really want to learn nqc you could
start with the C++ manual (of course is it more complicated, but there
are examples and it leads you much better than all the nqc stuff i
found)- (i read some of your mails concerning nqc - you had some
problems or am i mistaken????).