 Robotics / 1008
  Re: CyberMaster stuff

I am using the "goofy2.nqc" file and have complied and downloaded to my RCX. (Takes a while). It is 700 bytes long. Not sure how much more I can stuff into the RCX. John A. Donaldson (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: CyberMaster stuff

(...) Where/when was that determined? Where can I read about it? I may be wrong, but I think I read somewhere that the 1K was integrated in the Hitachi H8/3294, although I'm not sure about this. So what are the real numbers for CyberMaster memory? (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)