 Robotics / 10079
    Re: NQC on Windows CE platforms —Issac Merkle
   (...) I've got a utility for my P/PC called CERemote that controls my entertainment center via the IRDA port. This software was written by Hiromu Okada (okada.hiromu@nifty.ne.jp). There is a website at (URL) Perhaps this gentleman could help you to (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NQC on Windows CE platforms —Filip Verhaeghe
   Looks like Hiromu Okada has some interesting software! Do you (or anybody else) allready have experience using the IrDA port of a standard portable PC for downloading software to the RCX yet? Filip Issac Merkle <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)