 Robotics / 10054
  HELP WITH LEGO CAMERA

Here is the site for the digital camera. It is made using one light sensor. I would love to know how it works!! (URL) Any extra information would be appreciated. (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: HELP WITH LEGO CAMERA

Didn't looked yet, but this sems to scan a picture trough a lens. I have some informations about the nipkow disk, an old system invented prior to real electronic tv. Have a look at : (URL) is another solution, not really easy to do with lego but... (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)